Marketing without Money Partnership workshop
Based on the Best-Selling Book, SWAP! Marketing without Money, this Partnership workshop will teach you how to create brand to brand collaborations with other businesses in your community, industry and beyond.
Marketing partnerships are the fastest way to get your brand in front of thousands of your ideal customers, increase your brand credibility in your community and improve your business profitability.
The one-day workshop will be delivered by Therese Tarlinton.
Therese created a start-up that grew to a global business manufacturing under license for Jeep, Sesame Street, and United Colors of Benetton using the power of marketing partnerships to grow. She has worked in ecommerce, helped charities raise funds, got a start-up seed funding, been an ambassador for LG Electronics, and now works with CSR creating partnerships with interior designers, tradies, and even The Block.
The workshop will cover:
- Look at who is your ideal customer’s profile
- Discover the assets you have in your business to leverage.
- Understand your objectives you want to achieve from doing a collaboration.
- Brainstorm the brands you’d like to work with, and what you could offer them.
- Learn how to approach a business about collaborating and pitch an idea.
- Using your creativity to generate collab ideas your mutual customer will love.
- Understand what each brand will contribute and deliver to the collab.
- How to over deliver on your partners expectations.
- Hear successful marketing partnership case studies
Date: Saturday, 2nd April 2022
Time: 12.00 - 4.00pm
Venue: Hunters Hill Hotel
Cost: Early Bird $197 then $247
Bonus: Digital copy of book SWAP!
103 Ways to Partner online course
Register: SOLD OUT. Email for future dates