When you need someone to help you find the right types of partnerships, navigate the pitch, negotiate the deliverables and tailor a report that over-delivers on expectations, then Therese is the person to guide you.
"Dynamic, interactive, and engaging!
Therese is a fabulous speaker, keynote presenter, and leader in her field.
I connected with Therese when I invited her to host one of our Inspiring Rare Birds masterclasses. Both the delivery and the topic of the event were outstanding. Therese is an energising, skilled, and inspirational speaker, and a wonderful person to work with."
Sarah McLachlan, Community and Program Manager, Inspiring Rare Birds
"What the attendees took away"
- BIG BUSINESS NEEDS WHAT SMALL BUSINESS HAS - LOVE IT - NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT.
- All the ideas and examples started sparking ideas for me. Therese was a great presenter.
- Find a ‘Win’ for the customer and give more than you promise... go in with a giving perspective.
- Create a Success Pack - to send a report to your partner to demonstrate ROI.
- Lots of ideas and practical tips to work on.
- Partnership opportunities are all around and don't have to be linked to 'social media'...other aspects including personal aspects can come into play like speaking with authority.
- Being open to new opportunities and connecting with others who have similar values and being able to deliver a stronger, deeper, better, 'more' service for my clients through partnerships.
- Being clear on my WORTH and holding that conviction......sharing my knowledge creates new opportunities for a partnership.
- The 2 key points I noted down - 1) do a services swap - 2) offer more than you ask
- The multitude of options for generating an environment for mutually beneficial partnerships.
AMBASSADOR & MENTOR
I believe that you gain more than you give by mentoring the next generation. Through CSR and the ABCN foundation, I regularly mentor year nine students from schools that give them a view of reaching for the stars.
I have been a committed fan of social change organisation Inspiring Rare Birds being a mentor in their nine-month mentoring program to help female entrepreneurs grow their business.
I often lend my voice and my support to small business owners through my network and truly believe you need to #SupportaSister.
My professional media background has seen me be a spokesperson for the companies I represent, fronting cameras for Nine News, A Current Affair, and most recently a judge on Chanel 10’s Australia by Design Interiors show.